Thursday, October 12, 2006

Today, we head to Guangzhou for the final leg of the adoption paperwork before going home. I am feeling ready to get home now, but it always so hard to leave Guangxi. There is something so special about this place, unlike any other in the world. At first I think it was knowing that the people who gave Katelyn life are here, and that the people who loved and cared for her for her first 9 months of her life also live here. Now, it is knowing the same is for Tingting. I guess part of me will always live here too. This is sacred ground for my family, and my life will never be the same because of the gifts I was given here, my incredible daughters. It is why I cannot stop thinking about China from the moment I get up until I finally fall asleep at night. It is who I am now.
So, tonight at 6:30 we will board the plane for Guangzhou and I will pray for the chance to return to Guangxi again sometime soon.
Cindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home