Sunday, October 01, 2006

Our bags are packed, and just about at the weight limit. Ok, well a tiny bit over, but hopefully they won't notice in China! We each have one checked bag and a carry on bag. I actually have two carry on bags, but one is a diaper bag so I think that I can have that along with my rolling pilot's bag. There isn't an inch of unused space. Everything has been packed and repacked to get it just right.
A week from now Lianna Tingting will be with us. It will be Monday morning October 9th and we'll be heading to civil affairs to complete the adoption procedures for the province. Amazing!
Thank you everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. We'll write from China!

1 Comments:

Blogger Schwarz Family said...

Cindy, I know the story and your blog brought me to tears too!
God is with you :-) Love Lisa

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home