Sunday, September 24, 2006

Two weeks from today, we'll be with Lianna Tingting. That seems like such a dream, and yet as I look around I see suitcases, diapers, and small clothing which means this is really happening! With Katelyn, I actually travelled Carry On Only...still not sure how I pulled that off. This time there are too many things to bring, most of which are gifts or things needed for the kids in Guangxi. My goal now is to distribute the weight of everything between the suitcases to avoid a fine by the airlines.
Katelyn is very excited, each night thanking God for the "paperwork from China" which has given us final approval to travel. She really wants to be a big sister! So, a week from tonight the rest of our bags will be packed and we will sleep for the last time as a family of two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home