Tuesday, October 10, 2006

For a little person, Tingting has quite the scream. It is really a shreik. Of course if it were happening at home, I could easily explain she was tired, hot, didn't like riding in her stroller, or whatever the reason was for her meltdown. But with my limited Mandarin, the only thing I can do is smile and try to get out of the public eye quickly, as Tingting throws herself backwards and begins to scream.
She is really happy most of the time. Especially when she is unconfined. If we need to get somewhere using the stroller or cab, she isn't as pleased. Sometimes she can be distracted, sometimes not. Given that she really can't understand what I am trying to explain, I am not surprised. Also, I was told she is strong willed, and her paperwork does seem to be accurate.
The photo store has not finished my 20 rolls of film yet, so no photos yet.
Cindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home